There are dozens of great reasons to join our graduate programme. Here are 10 of the best.
1. We’re one of Ireland’s most successful companies, with annual sales of €4.6 billion.
2. We create, develop and operate some of Ireland’s leading retail brands including:
3. With our brands we are the Republic’s largest private sector employer.
4. We recognise and reward smart.
5. From day one you become part of a team – not the trainee, the graduate.
6. We’ll push you, challenge you, support you and you’ll come out the other side stronger, more confident, and better equipped to realise your ambitions.
7. We’ll rotate your placement across the business, building your experience and ramping up your profile in the company.
8. Every big company talks up its values. Some are more committed than others. So let’s be clear: We are committed to our values. They impact everything we do and how we work with retailers, suppliers, communities and our people. They express our commitment to:
9. We’ll give you all the responsibility you can handle. And then some.
10. We care how we do business and are proud of our reputation as one of the leading sustainable retailers in Europe. In fact we won the 2015 NACS Insight European Sustainability Retailer of the Year Award, for leadership in sustainable resource strategies and for inspiring other businesses to implement sustainability initiatives of their own.